PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Mobile Protected Firepower, in Aberdeen. MD.Summary:
- Perform duties as site lead at USG test facilities in support of Mobile Protected Firepower program.
- Present a professional attitude that reflects positively on client while executing time sensitive leadership activities.
- Act as on site client focal contact for both customer representatives and internal client functional groups.
- Coordinate with USG test officers for schedule, status, and issue resolution.
- Lead small onsite Client Field Service, Logistics and Engineering team in daily maintenance, training and support activities for time sensitive USG testing.
- Assist the client onsite team with personnel, equipment and support related issues.
- Report to the client MPF Test Lead and coordinate with Test Lead for support, status and offsite activities.
- Keep accurate daily event logs, reports and status documents as required by the program.
- Act as custodian for all tools, equipment, vehicles and facilities used as part of daily activities at USG test facilities.
- Provide technical expertise for both mobility and lethality aspects of vehicle in support of maintenance, training and support activities.
- Act as Safety officer for all client personnel onsite.
- Coordinate client supplier & vendor site activities in support of maintenance, repair and upgrades.
- Coordinate supplier & vendor foreign national access on USG test site.
- Professional leadership traits for working with diverse groups.
- Substantial oral and written communication skills to serve as point of contact with customer and clients representatives,
- Must be able to communicate effectively with government and military personnel of all ranks.
- Sound interpersonal skills used when interfacing, coordinating, and negotiating with Company personnel, customers, and suppliers Highly developed organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- A considerable level of analytical ability for issue resolution.
- Provide technical guidance to internal and external customers.
- Able to de escalate and resolve conflicts.
- Well versed in safety planning and execution.
- Ability to record and communicate complex field data.
- Able to use computers in report writing, data management, and word processing.
- Able to interpret and use all types of engineering drawings, schematics, diagrams, and specification sheets.
- Ability to read, understand written technical work instructions, modification work orders (MWOs) and other technical specifications.
- Ability to interpret technical documents for other team members.
- Familiar with safe use of hand and power tools, oscilloscopes, digital volt and ohm meters, diagnostic computers/software, lifting devices, carrying or support equipment, including safe use of slings and chains.
- Familiar with the use and operation of Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) for automotive, electrical, electronic and fire control systems.
- Extensive knowledge of military track vehicles and power plants.
- Ability to informally train personnel.
- Must be willing and able to travel to remote locations.
- Armored tracked vehicle experience.
- Large caliber weapon experience.
- Previous experience as site lead for US Military test program.
- Experience at Aberdeen Proving Grounds Existing Secret Clearance preferred.
- Private sector experience in technical position in support of US Military equipment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 10 years military or USG test experience with US Military tracked vehicles, artillery and large caliber weapon systems.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$