We aim to implement a robust contextual Support Panel across Account platforms, helping users find a consistent and intuitive way to understand and manage their experiences, across both desktop and mobile platforms.
This role will work with cross-functional technical (Engineers and Product Managers) and non-technical (UX researchers, UX designers, project managers) who are based in Dublin, Ireland and Munich, Germany.
* Review design documents for implementation of what you will code
* Back-end development of Android support platform (Coding prototypes for testing and future front-end release)
* Partner with other software engineers and UX team
* BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Ideally 5 years of industry experience in technical mobile application development and support, professional services, engineering, sustaining engineering, or systems engineering.
* Significant experience developing and deploying mobile applications on Android
* Deep understanding of web technologies and interservice communication
* Familiarity with standard Android development practices
* Experience with micro-service architecture
* Familiarity with Linux
* Familiarity with Android Studio
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy