As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
The Digital Product team at Alight builds industry-defining web and mobile app experiences that drive hundreds of millions of employee interactions every year. We're on a mission to bring clarity and confidence to employees by delivering a frictionless, personalized HR and Benefits experience. We use data, cutting-edge technology and a design thinking approach to bring tomorrow's solutions to life today. Come join the team that helps 1 in 10 Americans thrive.
The Digital Product team is looking for a mobile Product Analyst to help shape our flagship app strategy. The Product Analyst supports the Product Manager in product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, product vision definition, and working closely with UX design, engineering, analytics, sales, marketing and client delivery to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Analyst's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
A successful candidate for this role possesses consumer facing, mobile app experience with a unique blend of business and technical savvy; and the drive to make our Product vision a reality.
This person must be able to communicate with all areas of the company at all levels and can execute at both a strategic and tactical level. The other parts of the company will support this role's strategic efforts to ensure that our mobile products evolution aligns with the strategic vision and business objectives of the organization.
The individual will support the Product Manager in the following critical activities:
- Define the product roadmap through research and understanding of business goals.
- Take mobile app capabilities from discovery to launch with ownership of the product development lifecycle.
- Lead and participate in scoping, requirement gathering, solution design, implementation and validation.
- Defining Objectives and Key Results, assessing outcomes and owning plans to drive results.
- Partnering with deployment managers and business stakeholders to ensure successful deployment and adoption of features.
- Working closely with User Experience and User Research teams to understand and serve unmet client and customer needs through persona-driven design.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Sales and Client Management to tell the value story of the release.
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Industry certifications preferred.
- 3+ years in a product management or technology role, preferably working on mobile apps.
- Benefits, healthcare, financial or HR technology experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated learning agility.
- Familiarity with technology and ability to interact in technical discussions with IT stakeholders.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.