*** HIGH WYCOMBE BASED ***
Our client is a high tech high fashion brand specialising in the repair and personalisation of smartphones, tablets and other tech accessories. With investment now secured, the London market has been the initial focus for 2017 with nationwide expansion, with more stores planned for 2018 and 2019.
With that in mind they now require: A Mobile Phone Repair Technician to join their team immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Repair Technician you will work alongside the front of house team to process, liaise with customers and provide a service from the repair department of this clients repair HUB. You will be required to lead operations as the Head Technician and corresponding with both office staff and customers in order to deliver the repair service as a key contact of Repairs.
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard.
- Create a culture of exceptional customer service through an efficient and high quality repair service at all times.
- Organise and communicate with the all aspects of the team to ensure that customers are kept updated on their orders and to ensure that they receive excellent customer service.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and ensure that the store is a safe working environment at all times.
- Act as HUB technician in leading other staff in the repair proposition during trading.
This is a great opportunity to join this leading brand! ONLY SUITABLY EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS as described above need apply!
Qualifications and Skills
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally 2+ years' experience repairing smartphones and tablets down to PCB level (iPhones, Samsung's, iPads). Laptop repairers are also desired.
- Level 3 or 4 manufacturer repair experience is optional.
- Energetic and proactive with an excellent customer focus
- Positive, can-do and friendly persona
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Good communication skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel and Word