Casa Systems, Inc. is seeking to hire multiple Mobile Network Engineers (Wireless CORE or RAN) to join its systems engineering team based at its corporate headquarters located in Andover, MA, USA or ANYWHERE within the US near a major airport.
The Mobile Network Engineer (Wireless CORE or RAN) will impact the organization by providing in person technical support to current and prospective customers on the use of Casa Systems' innovative wireless products (both LTE and Wi-Fi Solutions), such as Security Gateway, HeNB and hone eNodeB Gateway, 4G LTE EPC and 5G mobile packet core. This position offers travel throughout the US.
* Deliver technical demonstrations, solutions, and hands-on support to satisfy customer requirements.
* Perform analysis and diagnosis of networking problems and network designs.
* Build simulated networks in test labs to resolve networking problems and compatibility issues.
* Carryout demo project design, setup, and also presentations and customer workshops.
* Provide technical systems engineering support to assist customer with deployment and strategy related to their Network Management Systems.
* Integrate and configure network systems and simulation tools with customer's back-end 3G and LTE network elements to support trial executions.
* Collect Wireshark traces to root cause network issues.
* Undergraduate degree in telecommunication engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or closely-related field and a minimum of three years of telecommunications experience.
* This position requires at least two (2) years of experience in the following, which may have been gained concurrently:
* LTE Protocols such as S1-Application, NAS, RRC, GPRS Tunneling Protocol, AAA protocols such as Diameter and Radius.
* Hands-on experience working on LTE Core elements such as MME, SGW, PGW, HeNB-GW.
* Development of High-Level Design (HLD) and Low-Level Design (LLD) documents.
* Experience working on virtualization technologies such as Openstack, VMware.
* Development of Customer Information Questionnaire (CIQ).
* 3rd party simulation tools such as Tcpdump, Wireshark, or Spirent traffic generation tools.
* Qualified applicants must have experience with 2G/3G/4G/5G and LTE networks, including experience in network planning and design and network analytics.
* Able and willing to travel throughout the US.
* Able to live Casa's core values: fun work environment, innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
About Casa: Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) is 5G, delivering physical, virtual and cloud-native 5G infrastructure and customer premise networking for high-speed data and multi-service communications networks. Our core and edge convergence technology enables public and private networks for both communications service providers and enterprises. Casa Systems™ products deliver higher performance, improved network flexibility and scalability, increased operational efficiency and lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Commercially deployed in more than 70 countries, Casa serves over 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
Casa Systems, Inc. offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and a competitive benefits and compensation package. Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).