MOBILE INTERACTION DESIGNER - APPS
Fast-moving, and spinning with energy and excitement, we're the Tribe that designs, develops, tests, maintains and delivers our four main gaming products - Vegas, Casino, Poker and Bingo.
Our cross-functional teams in Leeds shape highly available, scalable and resilient systems to support our apps and websites. Focusing on automation, infrastructure-as-code and real-time data, we use the right tech to get the job done.
Over 20,000 people play our games every day and we process 44 million+ game transactions a week. So we have to be on the ball 24/7. The stakes are high. Are you in?
What you'll do:
- Work with a dedicated apps team focusing on iOS and Android.
- Create elegant, user-focused design solutions.
- Champion device appropriate ground-breaking interactive experiences.
- Work closely with UX to validate ideas and designs.
- Design for the big picture down to the smallest detail.
This isn't a case of working on a production line. Here, design is an integral part of what we do. You can expect to be involved in small to large-scale projects from the earliest inception stages through design to development, release and measurement - allowing you to help shape the work ahead.
How you'll do it:
- Draw upon your diverse and proven experience designing for native mobile apps and mobile web.
- You are a self-motivated, disruptive design thinker with a desire to improve both the product and yourself as a designer.
- You'll prototype complex user flows and UI Micro-interactions.
- Tackle complex design problems methodically to create effective, value-adding solutions backed by solid thinking and research.
- Have a strong understanding of current and emerging mobile technologies.
- Design across a range of devices and digital mediums.
- Communicate your ideas clearly to peers and key stakeholders across the business.
Applying an iterative approach to the design process, you can help inform stakeholders how a product or feature looks, works and feels. It can be fast paced, it can be challenging, but it can also be very rewarding
How we work:
- We work in a collaborative agile team environment building successful relationships with UX, product owners, marketing executives, scrum masters, software engineers and business analysts.
- A fast moving, exciting and innovative tribe.
Why should you work for us?
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
We will consider remote working (with at least 50% of time being in the base office), part-time working and flexible hours to accommodate your personal circumstances, providing we can meet our business needs.
We also offer an attractive relocation package for candidates that live outside the Yorkshire region, including those outside the UK.