A fantastic opportunity to a large M&E Serviceprovider who are currently recruiting for a Mobile HVAC/ Gas MaintenanceEngineer to work across a number of commercial buildings in Kent & Surrey-Croydon, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Bluewater, Biggin Hill etc. This is a permanent positionpaying a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience, With acompany vehicle and fuel card provided, phone etc. Overtime opportunities andfantastic opportunities for career progression.
· Youwill be required to work between Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm with overtimeopportunities available. Engineers are expected to be very technically strongwith great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yetrewarding environment.
· TheM&E provider is an established; specialist and well respected provider inthe industry and one which continually strives to deliver the best possibleemployees to its clients. This is a company who are renowned in the industryfor investing in their people and providing the latest training as well asoffering fantastic internal career progression.
· Typicalduties will involve maintaining and serving a large variety of HVAC plant.Which will involve; Splits, VRV's, AHU's, FCU's, chillers, down flow units andHeat Pumps, motors. Some minor general maintenance will also be required withinthis role.
This is a permanent position on a leadingcontract where you will be joining as an integral member of the team.
The successfulcandidate must have:
· Full UK Clean Driving Licence
· Solid background within a similar role.
· Mechanical qualifications NVQ/C&GCertificate.
· Air Conditioning experience & trained
· HVAC experience
· Some Knowledge of Building Management Systemswould be an advantage.
For furtherinformation or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictusGroup on ...... click apply for full job details