A M&E service provider is seeking a Mobile HVAC Engineer - ideally with Commercial Gas experience to cover multiple commercial sites across Central London. This is role is offering a salary of £40,000 per annum with plenty of overtime. This role includes a Company vehicle and fuel card, fantastic opportunities to develop and progress within the industry.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week between Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm with overtime opportunities available.
This leading M&E service provider is looking for a fully qualifiedCommercialGasEngineer with exceptionalCommercial/Industrial Boiler and Burner experience. This is a stable company which is always looking to develop its already broad contract base leading to great career opportunities.
· Responsible for the technical performance and maintaining company and industry standards within the contract, providing guidance to others on site and technical expertise ingasand boiler systems, to ensure appropriate and compliant solutions and efficient customer service delivery.
· The technician will have advanced technical knowledge in Industrial andCommercialBoilers and Burners.
· Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H & S & environmental regulations.
· Repair systems, plant or equipment to the required standards.
· Install, commission & service of plant equipment and industrial furniture.
· Diagnose, fault-find, debug and commission systems, utilising appropriate technical skills and system knowledge.
· Monitor and assess ongoing machine/ facility performance, through PPM programme as appropriate, identifying any additional works required to meet fit for purpose standards.
· Administer and complete relevant paperwork for all assignments and forward to the appointed office for filing.
· Plan, prioritise and resource projects, assessing material requirements in accordance with company procedures.
· Permits to work procedures are followed in liaison with line manager.
· Understand and meet ongoing customer requirements, establishing regular contact with appropriate personnel.
The successful candidate:
· City & Guilds - Mechanical
· 'Gas Safe' accreditation is essential - CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1
· At least 3 years experience working as on HVAC equipment, Commercial gas boilers
· Full UK Clean Driving licence
· Very client facing
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on ...... click apply for full job details