RDR are recruiting for a Mobile Gas Engineer to cover Bristol.This is initially a 12 week temporary vacancy leading to permanent, full-time role for the right candidate, working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive rate.
Overview of the Mobile Gas Engineer:
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of Gas Plant and Equipment in line with Gas Qualifications and Competencies, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications and Company processes and procedures. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of the Mobile Gas Engineer:
- The position will require you to provide engineering support in emergency situations, and to act as instructed by Gas Safe requirements e.g. issuing of warning notices etc. to ensure business and operational safety.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all Gas plant and equipment in accordance with Site/Region task schedules and CAFM.
- Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate. Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training.
- Arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.
- Carry out any other additional tasks as directed by the account management team.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
A Mobile Gas Engineer who is qualified to at least one of the below:
- Contractual or indentured apprenticeship or equivalent competency based achievement
- Non-Domestic Natural Gas & LPG Core Generic Part A Including COCNPI 1LS
- Non-Domestic Natural Gas & LPG Core Generic Part B
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
How to Apply for the Mobile Gas Engineer:
Please apply directly for the Mobile Gas Engineer vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community...... click apply for full job details