A vacancy has arisen for the post of Mobile Engineer in the North West. Specific experience at a day-to-day operational level to suit the environment. Formally qualified, the person is to have the ability to deal with tasks and experience of dealing with various building services issues such as:
Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks
Minor plumbing works
Minor buildings works
And others as they arise as this list is not exhaustive
A friendly customer focused manner; polite; can do attitude. Good command of spoken and written English and a clear communicator.
DBS check is required (at Integral's cost) and training on specific requirements and equipment will be provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
To implement the building services planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programme and Reactive Maintenance in accordance with the building operating manuals and in compliance with the contract service levels.
- • To implement electrical, Mechanical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels to their skill level
- • To implement and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme
- • To carry out RM in compliance with the contract service level outputs
- • Report back to the Help Desk and the Regional FM on completion of tasks
- • To support the Assistant Regional FM / Regional FM in all aspects of delivering the FM services contract as may be required
Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Formally recognised Electrical or Mechanical qualification/s (Part Qualified will be considered)
- 17 th /18 th Edition qualified (18 th Edition will be provided if not qualified)
- Good knowledge of HVAC equipment / Plumbing / Building Fabric
- • Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- • Have a flexible approach towards the working day
- • friendly customer focused manner
- • polite, can do attitude
- • Good command of spoken and written English and a clear communicator...... click apply for full job details