Job Title: Mobile Device Management Engineer
Job Location: Louisville, KY or Remote
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is seeking a Mobile Device Management Engineer for a Fortune 100 client in the Healthcare industry. This position would be working with the Client Technology Solutions group that focuses on endpoint management for 60,000 workstations and 20,000 mobile devices.
We are seeing an engineer with extensive knowledge of enterprise mobility management, preferably Intune, that can help drive co-management of Windows devices with Intune and MEMCM. You will be working with a team of 6 to take on projects that include creating policies and Wi-Fi deployments for MDM as well as modernizing management. This candidate will need to have a strong skillet of Mobile Device and Application Management (MDM/MAM) across iOS, Android, and Mac. This role will require you to troubleshoot end user issues which will require you to work well under pressure and show initiative to learn new technologies.
· 3+ years Microsoft Intune or similar Enterprise Mobility Management
· Mobile Device and Application Management (MDM/MAM)
· MEMCM familiarity
· Client installation and troubleshooting
· Software distribution troubleshooting
· Software update troubleshooting
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
· Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.