Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Document Cloud mobile group, we are looking for passionate and exceptional individuals to join our San Jose office, and are ready to pick up new challenges in the mobile landscape!
We provide solutions in the digital document space which touch the lives of millions of users across the world by improving their digital workflows. This is a middle level engineering position which involves working in a collaborative environment with partners across different geographies. The mobile organization is part of the larger Document Cloud, an integrated environment for working with documents across desktop, mobile, and web.
A successful candidate will become a key contributor on a team with high technical standards, ability to provide creative solutions and attention to detail, with tremendous opportunity for ownership and influence on product and technical direction. Candidates should be "owners", with a strong interest in solving business as well as technical problems.
* Be part of a dynamic and synergetic team, working on designing and developing new features for iOS application. Develop and deliver user interface and application components for Document Cloud mobile applications
* Implement automated tests for continued verification of application functionality. Engage directly with users to triage problems and understand issues they may be experiencing
* Collaborate with product, design, and other developers to build features which enrich the documents ecosystem.
What you need to succeed
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
* Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in software engineering, including experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
* Strong technical background and analytical abilities in software design, implementation, and troubleshooting
* Knowledge and experience in iOS development, plus experience coding in Objective-C or Swift
* Knowledge and experience of working on C++ would be a bonus
* Problem solving attitude with a sharp focus on customer delight
* Ability to work efficiently and independently
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to share your opinions and proactively partner with all functions