MetroStar Systems is looking for a Mobile Developer that is passionate about technology, problem solving and excels at managing mobile device users for the Federal Government. If you want to join a company that values your contributions and are open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want you to work for MetroStar!
The ideal candidate is one who specialize in Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Applications Management (MAM), and Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM). Our Mobile Developers are responsible for the implementation of users and applications, mobile device policies, configuration of mobile device users and implementing security measures for the Federal Government. Our work makes a difference, and we have an impact. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
* You have superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
* You have the ability to perform in a team environment
* You have strong oral and written communication skills
* You can interpret and follow technical plans
You'll love our position if… (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 3+ years of demonstrable experience
* You are well experienced with iOS development platform
* You have extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
* You have experience with third party component libraries and integration knowledge.
* You have familiarity with at least one MDM product (MobileIron or AirWatch) and integration of it with applications
* You have experience with Cross Platform tools to develop, package and deploy applications for multiple platforms
* You have a Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computer Science
* You have an active Secret clearance, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
We'll REALLY love you if… (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
* Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
* Familiarity with OOP design principles
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
What your day will look like:
* You will work with existing applications development team to understand and plan mobile features
* You will develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
* You will work with a UI Designer to support Application Design work
* You will suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols based upon current suites of business applications
* You will work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
* You will write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
* You will communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
The Admin Stuff: Active Secret security clearance required. Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems