Interested in working in a fun, fast paced start-up atmosphere? We are looking for a talented, self-motivated software developer who wants to make great software. Someone who doesn't give up until the problem is solved. This person will work in both an architectural and feature development capacity. Experience with Scrum Agile software development is a major plus. This role will be responsible for maintaining an Enterprise and AppStore mobile application. Special consideration if you're great at impressions.
This role will start 100% remote with a flexible work from home policy there after.Responsibilities
- Development of new Epics
- Providing production support
- Investigation and resolving bugs
- Managing both Enterprise and AppStore distribution
- Review PRs / handling merging
- Management of software architecture and code base road map
- Experience developing iOS applications for Enterprise and AppStore distribution channels
- Objective C. Swift and C# a plus
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Performance testing and optimization techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of major iOS frameworks
- Familiarity and understanding of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures
- Knowledge of latest iOS SDK features and differences from prior versions
- High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, etc.)
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of products a plus
- Market competitive salary
- Employee Stock Plan
- Short / long term disability insurance
- IRA retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Hobby days
- Vacation and personal paid time off
Ideally 2+ years of professional mobile application development experienceAbout Envoy
We are a group that embodies the ambitions of an astronaut - confident explorers and technical wizards that also fly the machines.
We encourage getting into each other's work, supporting quality through collaboration, iteration in everything, and above all the drive to make every interaction with our clients an opportunity to help them become a better business.
We are hang gliders, drummers, gamers, authors, artists, and enthusiasts. We are programmers, support specialists, content providers, product designers, photographers, marketers, and project planners. We are hard working, dedicated people that love our jobs and are passionate about our work, our people, and the things we do. Join us and be a part of what makes Envoy B2B the best wholesale e-commerce platform.
Our offices are located downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
We're an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity. Please come as you are.
Powered by JazzHR