We need a cleared Mobile Cyber-Ops Engineer to join our team
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $165,000A bit about us:
We supply engineering services and products used by our country's security, defense, intelligence, defense and law enforcement agencies. We are located in RTP and have become a become a premier provider of specialty wireless systems and audio, video and data transmission systems for mission critical applications.
We are seeking to grow our mobile platform cyber-security team supporting a multi-year contract. Positions are available for talented individuals with all levels of experience. Ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of one or more mobile platforms, combined with a breadth of system knowledge from the embedded code through the application code, and understanding of the relevant physical and wireless interfaces.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Small teams, make a meaningful contribution
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k w/ match
- Vacation, PTO
- Relocation assistance for non-local candidates
- Many more great perks
- Work on projects and activities related to the cyber-security of mobile platforms
- Perform reverse engineering, disassembly of code and forensic analysis
- Perform vulnerability analysis and contribute to identification of security weaknesses
- Develop code in C/C++, Python, Java, assembly, machine code and other languages
- Develop methods, techniques, and tools to perform the job more effectively
- Utilize hardware diagnostics, debugging tools and in-circuit emulators
- Integrate code from multiple sources
- Develop and document software, applications and other code using Agile development and other industry best practices
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience with microprocessors and embedded operating systems
- Experience in the development of mobile platform embedded software using C/C++
- Experience with IDAPro or similar tools
- Experience analyzing software binaries
- Deep knowledge of software and data security schemes
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.