Automation Tester (Mobile), Location: Cambridge, UK
You will join the mobile development team and will be responsible for developing mobile applications. These allow our customers to the capture and use data whilst on the move. You are passionate about improvement and confident working with developers and the wider testing department.
You are hands-on within the team and will work across developing and improving test automation infrastructure. As an Automation Tester, you will have worked across agile cross-functional teams. You're approachable, smart, innovative and love agile but also care for continuous improvement.
A self-motivated problem solver and have good communication skills. In every sector, organizations are using data to make better decisions - to save lives and gain efficiency. Their solutions assist customers manage complex data and as a growing business with offices in Cambridge (UK), USA, Ireland and France and Germany.
You will be responsible for:
- Data validation such as Xamarin
- Work on applications built on SDK
- Participate in sprint meetings
- Ensure satisfactory sign-off of releases
- Automated tests as part of a continuous integration environment
- Fundamental concepts of software testing
- Device deployment and testing using Android Studio
- Ability to create clean, well-structured test code
- Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity, Cake, Gradle or AzureDevOps
- NUnit, MicrosoftTest, xUnit, Selenium, Xamarin.UITest, Appium, RestSharp
- Subversion tooling (GIT, SVN)
- Troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of C#, Java & Python
- Junior / mid-level experience
If this sounds like you and you have a proven interest in technology, to agile software development and belief in the power of teamwork, we would love to hear from you.
We're a great place to work and can offer a range of extensive benefits including health cash plan personal development allowance, generous company pension scheme, group income protection scheme and private health insurance etc.