Those who are authorized to work without any Sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Top REQUIRED Skills:
50% Mobile Automation - specifically iOS
Prefer experience using the Katalon Studio for mobile automation or equivalent
3. 50% Mobile Manual Testing
4. Experience working in an Agile Devops environment
IT Quality Assurance Digital Mobile Tester
The overall objective of the Quality Assurance (QA) Software Tester is to complete all software testing assignments on time and with the agreed upon level of quality verification.
Duties and responsibilities of the IT QA Tester position include:
• Creation and execution of automated test scripts
• Execution and documentation of testing for IT projects impacting one or multiple applications/systems.
• Providing estimates of the scope and timeframe necessary for testing a project to ensure a high-quality implementation.
• Close interaction with business customers and technical peers during the project life cycle.
• Creation and input of test data, either manually or by using tools, programs or extracted production data to execute test cases.
• Definition and documentation of test plans, test cases and test scripts for IT software projects that vary from small to large in timeframe, scope and complexity.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Modification of test plans in accordance with changing requirements.
• Ensuring traceability from requirements through test cases.
• Knowledge of standard IT software test design and test techniques
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
• Ability to effectively work independently and across teams, functions and departments
• Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) - to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
• Creative solving of technical problems - to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements test plans
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables - ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
• Bachelor\'s Degree in a business or information technology, or related discipline; In lieu of a degree, related work experience will be accepted, which includes experience analyzing, testing and implementing business processes or user acceptance testing
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software testing with multiple applications is required
• Previous experience with writing and execution of automation test cases required
• Experience testing e-commerce and mobile devices required
• Experience creating and running automation test scripts for IOS required
• SQL Server experience required
• Strong Agile experience required
• Experience in DevOps/CICD environment helpful
• Jira and Confluence experience required
• Katalon experience preferred
• Kobiton experience preferred
• BrowserStack experience preferred
• Postman experience preferred
• Selenium experience preferred
• Cucumber experience preferred
• Office 365 experience preferred
• qTest experience preferred
For more details,