Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems. It is a challenge that demands the skills of a financial service professional and the intelligence of an academic-all combined with a passion for public service.
What we do:
Mobile Asset Management (MAM) is the process that ensures compliance with the legal agreements, purchasing and lifecycle management of Mobile devices and related telecommunication assets (Circuits, Conference Bridges, DSL, Cable, etc.). Our goals are to provide transparency of the bank IT expenditures, free up valuable human resources, mitigate compliance risks and maximize the value of these assets throughout its lifecycle.
You will report to the Enterprise Asset Management Manager.
Your role as Mobile Asset Management Associate:
We are looking for a Mobile Asset Management Associate who will oversee daily tactical management and control of the Banks Telecommunications portfolio. They will be a part of a team of associates responsible for all assets on the program. The Mobile Associate will perform root-cause analyses to determine process deficiencies and will suggest and implement solutions to maximize profitability, merchandise turn, and minimize shrink. Responsibilities include:
* Analyze billing reports and Invoice, Procurement and Management Credit Card Expenditures.
* Reconcile telecom assets and billing discrepancies
* Manage existing carrier and vendor relationships relative to all telecom services
* Participate and contribute on system work groups for telecom
* Manage activation and deactivation of telecom assets within the system
* Provide metrics and reporting on the technology assets
* Manage access controls and security groups for the Cass system portal
* Participation in annual audits for the system
* Oversee and initiate compliance reviews to ensure the integrity of the asset information
* Participate in new and ongoing ITAM improvement initiatives
What we are looking for:
* General understanding of procurement lifecycle
* General understanding of vendor contract language for telecom assets and how to engage vendor
* Understanding of asset management principles and lifecycle
* Familiarity with mobile management best practices
* Organizational, communication and presentation skills and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities while maintaining a high level of service
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
* Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
* Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
* Subsidized Public Transportation Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
* Flexible Work Arrangements
* And more
Please note that the position requires access to confidential supervisory information and/or FOMC information, which is limited to "Protected Individuals" as defined in the U.S. federal immigration law. Protected Individuals include, but are not limited to, U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents who either are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization or who have applied for naturalization within the requisite timeframe. Candidates who are permanent residents may be eligible for the information access required for this position if they sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship and meet other eligibility requirements.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check, comply with all applicable information handling rules, and will be tested for all controlled substances prohibited by federal law, to include marijuana.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.