- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry-standard environments including iOS, Android, PhoneGap
- (Apache Cordova), and Windows Phone
- Experience with Objective-C, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3
- Experience overseeing team members
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
- Experience on native as well as react native or ionic development
- Experience on cloud and backend development
- Experience of leading and managing team as an architect (not an individual contributor)
- Experience on IoT, medical devices is a desired
- Healthcare experience is a plus
We are a leading IT Healthcare Service provider. Our practice areas include-Health Information Systems, healthcare Software Engineering & Development, health cloud, Big Data, Mobile Health and many other technologies. Currently, CitiusTech's proprietary platform BI CLINICAL is deployed across 3,800 locations and around 20,000 hospitals across the US.
We are also the Integration, Implementation and Healthcare Solution partners with many of the Fortune 500 Healthcare companies.
CitiusTech's global footprint includes the US (Princeton NJ, Seattle WA, Sarasota FL), Europe (London, Germany), Asia (Middle East, Singapore) and India (Mumbai, Airoli, Bangalore).
- provided by Dice