SYSTRA are looking to expand our Signature Team in the UK, working on high profile infrastructure projects such as Crossrail and HS2, we are building on our 50 years of success in the UK by growing our team and looking for passionate people to deliver projects across our portfolio.
We are now seeking to strengthen and grow our Engineering team in London, by recruiting an experienced Mobile Applications Manager.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a range of experience within the Civil Engineering/Transportation/Infrastructure sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Mobile Applications Manager to further their career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
To lead the procurement and deployment of the field digital systems associated with the project.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for the Contract
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of the relevant processes and procedures for the parent JV partner organisations to assist integration of appropriate elements in to set up of the systems
- Develop and maintain a suitable knowledge and understanding of the IMS to enable appropriate integration with the mobile applications system
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relevant standards including BS 1192.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Team, the Client, 3 rd parties, Subcontractors and others as relevant to develop and agree the strategic approach for mobile applications for the Project
- Develop, document, and maintain relevant processes and procedures
- Lead the development, deployment and ongoing management / maintenance of mobile applications systems including interfaces with the Common Data Environment, Office 365, and other systems.
- Provide appropriate and proactive support working collaboratively with the Project Team, Subcontractors and others to ensure deployment of mobile applications solutions by the required date.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Team, suppliers and other interested parties to ensure the systems support all aspects of the delivery.This includes self-certification and progressive assurance for the works.
- Ensure adequate controls are establish and implement to enforce the relevant governance procedures
- Excellent technical skills relevant to digital systems including ability to learn and apply new systems
- Ideally, proven ability to lead the successful deployment of IT systems
- Good understanding of process and procedures required to deliver a large-scale civil engineering project and how these should be applied within the digital context
- Appreciation of the main aspects which digital field technology will be used for in the field including the BIM Model (3D / 4D / 5D), forms / process management, capture of as-built data and vehicle telematics
- Rail related safety qualifications would be preferable
In return, we offer a very competitive salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package with opportunities for flexible working and career development.
Please note, we do have a preferred supplier list for the provision of recruitment services and we will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL.
SYSTRA is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and value applications from all...... click apply for full job details