Burgeoning Healthcare Software Company is seeking a Mobile Apps Developer for their Norcross Headquarters. Here you'll be a critical member of a small engineering team working on native iPhone/iPad/Android apps. This isn't an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company's technology, but one where you'll have influence over our whole mobile program, from design to production.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C and Java (and looking at Swift)
- Integrate with our Back End services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
To be successful, you should possess most of the following:
- 2+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Bachelor's degree (or a great reason for not having one)
- A track record of projects completed on time - you're a flawless executor and know how to build great software
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driven - you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with Objective-C and Java and a willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with Back End RESTful APIs)
- Ideally have a couple of apps published in the AppStore & a couple of repos in GitHub
- Willing to do a small I know how to do this take home exercise.
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.