Position can report out of Indianapolis, IN or Sullivan, IL or Nashville, TN.
Have experience in Android, iOS, java, designing, developing, and troubleshooting in native and cross-platform environments? In this role you'll enjoy pushing boundaries with creative ideas and solutions. If you are driven by a passion for innovation and eager to collaborate, you'll be part of a winning team.
This position will be responsible for the entire process of developing and testing mobile applications; work on projects with others from Marketing, Sales, Engineering, IT; be able to determine hardware, software, and system requirements for new applications. Working a mix of remote and office work enables you to collaborate with a multi-functional engineering and software team in an environment that is development conducive.
* Mix of office/remote work
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar) with minimum 2 years of work related experience
* Experience in Android, iOS, java, designing, developing, and troubleshooting in native and cross-platform environments such as Xamarin (preferred). Source code control, build, and release management is needed in this role.
* Having experience with interfacing with Bluetooth peripheral devices, MVVM software architecture (or similar) is preferred
* Development of Mobile Applications preference would include the build automation, distribution, beta testing, and crash reporting