Kelly Technology is assisting its client in finding a part-time Mobile Application Tester
for their innovative mobile application platform.
The client is a manufacture of famous mountain bikes!
Do you ride a bike?Mobile Application Tester (Regression, GUI Testing) Location: Boulder, CO Part-Time Contract Duration: 4-6 Months Contract, 16-20 hrs/week Work Hours: some overlap with Business hours required, otherwise it's a flexible schedule Local candidates are encouraged to apply
You will be testing a fitness style app on both Android and iOS platforms, recording functionality and sending photos, videos and logs from your tests to other members of the team. Comfort with exploring mobile app behavior is a must. Ability to work independently and caring about detail are important. You will help us find the bugs and release software that improves all the time!
We will consider computer-savvy students with little experience.
- Experience using mobile phone apps
- Familiarity with fitness apps of some kind
- Some experience as a QA Analyst/Mobile Application Tester
- Experience with Regression Testing
- Work well with others to improve software products
- Identify user expectations for using mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 0-4 years in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with JIRA, GitHub and Katalon
- Familiarity with typical mobile application behavior on one or both platforms
- Familiarity with evaluating hardware and software interactions
- Nice to have: experience with writing automated tests for mobile app testing
- Nice to have: familiarity with fitness apps
Tina Zahradnik, Sr. Technical Recruiter, Kelly Technology at
or Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward. About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. - provided by Dice