Apex Systems Inc. In Las Vegas, NV is looking for a Sr Software/Mobile Developer who is interested in taking on a new and exciting job! If you have a desire to learn new processes, systems, and grow with this organization please send us your resume. We're excited to tell you more about these new career opportunities!General Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with mobile application development.
- Fundamental understanding of software architecture.
- Basic understanding of cloud-based architecture and some experience with one or more larger providers (Azure, AWS, Oracle or Google)
- Full stack developer with broad experience with at least some (recent) exposure to mobile application development on iOS and Android (preferably iOS).
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- General experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and changing environment either independently or within a team either locally or remotely.
- Strong leadership skills, and ability to be an effective mentor to less experienced team members.
- A natural self-starter and with penchant for professionalism
Please reach out to Ally at with your resume if this position is of interest.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice