Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT is looking for a mobile application developer responsible for developing mobile applications for a Federal Agency. The role involves designing and building mobile applications on iOS and/or Android platform that meet the product requirement.
In this role you will:
- Interact with business users on system requirements and make necessary modifications related to the mobile application.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of the mobile application.
- Build the mobile app interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardizing the platform and the apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Build mobile app prototypes at technical scoping stage of projects
- Optimizing the performance of the mobile apps
- Translating mobile app design and wireframe into code.
- Deliver across the entire mobile app life cycle from concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to production/app stores and operations support
- Work along the web application developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the mobile apps
- Over 5 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Experience with ReactJS, ionic 3, xcode, objective c and application on iPad
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) and Oracle Service Bus
- Creative design skills and experience with social media APIs
- Very good knowledge on Single Sign on Apps, MDM, Mobile Security
- Experience with the Android SDK
- Experience with accessing PDF documents from mobile apps
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills to debug existing Mobile Apps
- Experience with other modern mobile technologies (react native, Xamarin) a plus
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud platform
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 8+ years of experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.