We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer in southwest Houston.
This role will maintain and develop the mobile apps (Android and iPhone) currently in use and develop new ones based on the needs of the business. Must have experience with Xamarin, React Native, or Flutter.
- Strong development background cross-platform development tool like Xamarin, React Native, Flutter
- App design
- Software desig
- Native app writing ability
- Backend web services knowledge
- Knowledge of UX and UI
- Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Creativity and brainstorming solutions
- Organization and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Complex problem solving
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Must have a strong dedication to customer service
- Training ability/experience a plus
- Analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable)
- Interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
- Duties may require non-routine analysis, research and follow-through
- May act as a resource to others to solve problems
- Exercise independent judgment. Work affords significant opportunity to act independently on assigned tasks
- Consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion.
- Duties are performed under minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree or 3 to 5 years related experience or equivalent combination
- Knowledge of current trends in development
- Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows.
Must have experience with:
- Cross-Platform Development Environment (Xamarin, React Native, Flutter)
- SQL Server/My SQL
For immediate consideration email me at and include the development language in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.