US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Mobile App Developer - iOS" for a 12 month contract position with a client in Columbus Indiana 47201
Job Poster: Kunal Bhattacharyya
· Our client's Mobile Apps team is looking for iOS Mobile Apps Developer.
· Develops customer features and key infrastructure components for mobile applications running on iOS
· Plans tasks with the support of the team and Scrum Master.
· Develops designs, implements and tests C++ and iOS components.
· Applies the established practices and processes on the team and supports improvement activities.
· Looks for opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of development process through lessons learned activities.
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Publishing application on App Store
· 2-3 years' experience in iOS/Swift/Objective-C development
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks
· Knowledge of C++ based libraries.
· Database systems and concepts - Oracle/MySQL/similar.
· Network protocols - HTTP/SFTP/CAN/SAE J1939/REST.
· Good to have:
· Any iOS certification - manager shared this would be a really great to have!!
· Automotive domain knowledge on iOS memory profiling, CAN, J1939, UDS, ODX, OTX, etc..
· Bachelors' Degree
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
"US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Kunal Bhattacharyya at
- provided by Dice