We're recruiting for 2 experienced Mobile App Developers (one iOS and one Android) to work in a growing Digital Agency who specialise in Mobile App builds. Working in this established agency who have achieved year on year growth over the last 5 years by naturally winning new clients through excellent work, this represents a fantastic opportunity for a Developer experienced in mobile app builds (iOS and/or Andriod) to join them as they look to continue growth to the next level.
In these mid to senior level Developer roles (one possible Lead Developer), you would take on a role leading projects and working closely with end clients on their app development projects. The key client you will work with involves development of a location and data tracking app and you will integrate closely with their dev team. Other projects might include ecommerce or gaming apps. There is huge opportunity to develop in this role and grow to a Lead role within the agency in a short timescale; your personality, drive and stakeholder management skills will help you to achieve this!
For this role you will need the following experience: -
- 3 years Mobile App Development experience - Android or Apple. If you only one that's fine, but a willingness to work/learn on both is the dream
- Experience with GPS/background location development
- Experience with Bluetooth development
- Experience with Permission models
- Experience with both Agile and/or Waterfall methodology preferred
- A portfolio of experience to include published apps
- Excellent stakeholder management skills (internal and external)
- Full project life cycle experience from estimation through development, UAT test and implementation
- Experience as a lead and/or coaching experience is an advantage
This is a live role being recruited for during the Covid-19 pandemic. The interview process has been adapted and online interviews will be scheduled. This is not a major thing for this company as remote working is part of the role anyway. You will however need to be within commuting distance of Manchester City Centre as part of the working week is (usually) spent in the office.
This is a great opportunity with a growing Mobile App / Web Development agency in Central Manchester. There is real opportunity to build your career and work towards a role in their Senior Management team as the role develops and the agency grows further.
For full details on this live role and immediate consideration, please make an application ASAP...... click apply for full job details