Are you passionate about developing great Android and iOS Apps? Fancy joining an award-winning team, working with some of the smartest brains in the business? If so, this exciting new Mobile App Developer role is perfect for you!
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, our client is a rapidly expanding BI Software Company - they offer a vibrant and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to influence change and implement new ways of working.
As they enter the next growth phase for the company, they are looking for a talented, highly motivated Mobile App Developer to help drive both the Android and iOS and cross platform apps forward with an initial strong emphasis on iOS and be a part of this innovative team.
What's in it for me?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment - no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic customer base
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Lunchtime gaming
KeyResponsibilities of the Mobile App Developer:
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) project teams
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools to increase development productivity
- Ability to take requirements from specification to completed stage
- Produce fully functional mobile applications within clean code guidelines
- Generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve issues and problems
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Interest in automated testing and building this into all aspects of the app
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous working experience as a Mobile App Developer
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Play Store
- Solid experience developing native iOS apps in Objective-C & Swift and Android apps in Java/Kotlin. Experience in React Native is advantageous
- Demonstratable initiative towards structured architecture/software design
- In-depth understanding of Design Patterns in either MVVM, MVP and MVC
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be self-organising
- Eager to ship releases and new features, but also able to debate and put forward improvements to process
Whatever your role you'll have the opportunity to work with an award winning and highly passionate team, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices.
Ready to join them on their journey?
If this sounds like a place you'd be proud to work… then don't wait around! Apply Today for this awesome new Mobile App Developer position and we will be in touch!