Roll20 is the only free, community-based tabletop gaming software dedicated to bringing players together regardless of distance, experience, gaming system or hardware. We are looking for a Mobile App Developer.
In this role you will work within a cross-functional team supporting our Mobile App, building new features and functionality to allow our users to play their games in new innovative ways. As a Mobile Developer you will also provide guidance and mentorship to other developers, helping them to adopt a Mobile first mindset and improve their craft.Responsibilities
- Create new mobile app features and support existing features.
- Iterate with designers and provide technical input to designs.
- Design Application and Navigation systems within the mobile application.
Skills we are looking for
- 3+ years of native development for Android.
- Experience developing for iOS is a plus.
- Experience With
- Android development with Kotlin
- Swift & iOS a plus
- Unit Testing (JUnit & XCTest)
- Version Control Systems (Git, preferred)
- Mobile App Communication with Cloud Services
- Excellent technical writing and documentation
We will also look at
- Experience with mobile app scenarios i.e. (Inconsistent Network Connections, Different Screen Sizes, & Battery Consumption)
- Application Architecture Design
- Mobile App UI Implementations (Animations, UI Best Practices, Accessibility & Internationalization)
- Knowledge of Specific Mobile frameworks
Roll20 staff, via coordination with Ritsuko Lifts LLC, are guided by company values that encourage diversity and inclusiveness. In line with company values, we provide competitive salaries and solid benefit packages, including health insurance, group life and personal accident insurance, short-term disability/long-term disability coverage, optional worksite insurance coverage, an employee assistance program, and a 401k with employer matching. We ensure staff have at least 3 weeks of vacation time away, in addition to sick leave, and flexible schedule. We are a truly remote workplace (although we hope to get everyone together for a full company retreat once seeing people IRL is a safe thing again) and include equipment allowances for our staff to cultivate a functional working-from-home experience. We encourage applicants with non-traditional backgrounds to apply.