Job Title: Mobile Apps (Android/iOS) Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC & Remote/WFH
Durations: 6+ Months Contract
- Days of work -Mon to Fri primarily but willing to support off-hours and weekends
- Any weekends? On-call for weekends Will get paid the same rate for on call)
- Shift start and end time? 8-5
- Will this person be working remotely or on site? If on site, where? Both - few days home and few days in the Tech Ctr lab or at HQ, so MUST be local to Charlotte
- Opportunity for a creative and tech savvy leader to architect and lead native app development in Android and iOSplatforms for our Smart Appliances including our Enterprise Mobile Apps.
- Provides technical leadership and guides distributed agile development teams.
- Coordinates with the stakeholders, and communicates with the leadership.
- At Electrolux, we are driving for digital innovation and transformation to get closer to our consumers through Smart Appliances that simplify day-day life and provide peace of mind.
- You are critical in providing peace of mind experience to our consumers.
- As team lead you will be involved in all aspects of developing new app features including creation of user stories, working with UX/UI designers, develop work flows and manage them through the distributed development teams using Agile development practices, manage unit/integration testing, debugging, deployment and management of the app store.
- In this highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment, you will…
- Develop iOSApps and provide support
- Ability to provide solutions for complex issues
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation
- Provide systems support (programming, architecture, system analysis)
- Document processes and development projects
- Test Driven Development & Automated functional testing.
- Facilitate code review
- 7+ years of experience: Java, native Android (Java), or native iOSapps (Swift & Objective C)
- Experience in app life cycle management from design to releasing apps to Google and Apple app stores (Enterprise and Development)
- Experience working with Swift is a must
- Other experiences required - Git Flow, MVVM Architecture, Coordinator Pattern, External and Internal Pods, Pure Layout, Cocoa Pods etc
- REST APIs and Asynchronous Request Management
- Reactive Programming
- Unit Testing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Expertise in APP development
- Excellent customer service skills to work effectively with clients and vendors
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with other people in a team-oriented environment
- Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to set priorities and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to act with a sense of urgency to user needs
- May act as facilitator and mentor
Sam | Recruiting Lead
Agile Global Solutions, Inc ....."Empowering Enterprises"
- provided by Dice