Job Role: Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: London (Within the M25)
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
A fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning M&E Service Provider who are recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineers covering a number of commercial sites in London (Within the M25). This is a permanent position paying a salary of between £36,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience, With a company vehicle and fuel card provided. Overtime opportunities and fantastic opportunities for career progression.
You will be required to work between Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm with overtime opportunities available.
Engineers are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
The M&E provider is an established; specialist and well respected provider in the industry and one which continually strives to deliver the best possible employees to its clients. This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
· Typical duties will involve maintaining/repairing and serving a large variety of AC and refrigeration plant. Which will involve; Splits, VRV's, VRF's, chillers, down flow units and Heat Pumps. Some minor general maintenance will also be required within this role.
· HVAC Plant and all associated Equipment.
· Building management Systems.
· AHU Plant and associated Equipment.
This is a permanent position on a leading contract where you will be joining as an integral member of the team.
The successful candidate must have:
· Full UK Clean Driving Licence
· City & Guilds F-gas cat 1
· Solid background within a similar role.
· Air Conditioning qualifications and Refrigeration Qualifications NVQ/C&G Certificate.
· At least 5 years experience as a AC Engineer
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on ...... click apply for full job details