Prescient Edge is seeking a Mid Cyber Security Telecommunications Technologist to support a Federal government client. As a Mid Cyber Security Telecommunications Technologist, you will:
* Maintain and supports all mobile devices, including cell phones, smart phones, tablets, laptops, and pagers.
* Leads and participates in TEMs, discussions, and other activities related to counterintelligence and InTh systems.
* Document, install, test, and troubleshoot system patches and application updates/changes.
* Provide tier one and tier two Windows administration support.
* Support the management of user accounts in Active Directory and maintains access control lists for counterintelligence applications and devices.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package that includes:
* A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage
* A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule
* Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking
* A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported, and engaged
* Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or Information Technology, or 4 years of equivalent related work experience
* Required 4 years of direct experience with systems administration and smart/cell phone systems administration
* Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining network/ system/ software IT, and telecommunication systems and devices.
* Demonstrated experience in system/data integration, transformation, monitoring, and systematic problem solving
* Demonstrated functional and technical implementation experience with major smart/cell phone vendor products
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with demonstrated skill engaging both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded as a counterintelligence (CI)/ Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company in 2008. It is a global operations and solutions integrator delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training, security, and technology R&D support solutions to the Department of Defense (DoD) and Throughout the Intelligence Community (IC).