Leading Technology Solutions Consultancy, Artis Consulting, is seeking a talented and experienced Data & AI Solution Technical Consultant.
Data & AI Solution Technical Consultant Role Overview:
As a Data & AI Solution Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting our clients envision, design and deploy Data & AI solutions. As part of a small, dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to multiple projects and multiple phases of the solution life cycle including architecting, designing and implementing models and processes for large scale datasets used for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive purposes.
Compensation: We offer a competitive total compensation package relative to skills and experience in addition to providing an opportunity with much less frequent travel than similar jobs.
?Artis Consulting's Benefits Offerings:
At Artis, our people are the core of what we do. We know that the employees that work for us matter as much as the clients that work with us.
- We're backpack consultants, not suitcase consultants - limited travel with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Flexible standard working hours, although this is not a 'remote' eligible position
- Dental, Medical and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability, Life / AD&D Insurance and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Standard company holidays (8 named, 2 floating)
- Growth opportunities
- Continued training investment (T-shaped training philosophy)
- Relocation bonus may be offered for the right candidate
Data & AI Solution Technical Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 3-5 years in customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture, or similar role consulting with external clients on project needs
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- In-depth understanding (e.g. 400-level) in one or more of the following areas within Microsoft Azure:
- Data Warehousing
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Ability to design and architect distributed data systems
- Have experience writing code in C#, Python, Scala, or Java
- Ability to synthesize guidance via technical content- blogs, whitepapers, patterns etc.
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Big Data and/or Data Science Technologies such as SQL Server, Spark, Databricks, Python, etc.
- Experience leading digital transformation projects a PLUS
Data & AI Solution Technical Consultant Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership for customers to support successful understanding, evaluation, and adoption of Data & AI solutions
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic customer projects
- Build references architectures, how-to's, and demo applications for customers
- Ability to solve complex technology issues
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications
- Become an expert at technologies such as Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning and Power BI
About Artis Consulting:
At Artis Consulting, we help organizations understand how emerging digital technologies can enable new business models and transform existing ones. We help Organizations leverage Microsoft Cloud, hybrid and on-premises platforms to transform their organizations through improved insight and productivity.
Artis Consulting offers a collaborative and dynamic environment that places a premium on ensuring successful client relationships as well as furthering personal and professional development for our team members. In addition to taking our responsibility to our clients very seriously, we are also committed to providing a learning and supportive community for our team.
Artis Consulting's Foundational Principals:
- Character & Integrity
- Non-negotiable - we will do the right thing for our employees, clients and business partners
- Significance over Success
- We reflect our impact on those we serve, both clients and colleagues
- Service Mentality
- We enjoy serving & helping others, regardless of role (non-team players don't do well here)
- We openly embrace challenges of all kinds, so continual learning is crucial
- Lateral and Servant Leadership
- Leadership is highly valued, management is not