Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
• Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
• Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
• Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
• Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
• Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
• Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
• Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
• Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
• Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
• 4 plus years of Mendix
• Experience developing Mendix mobile applications
• on-prem data integration using Mendix
- provided by Dice