Levi Strauss & Company is currently accelerating its Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) orientation and the DTC organization has become one of the pillars of the company's growth. In this context, we are looking for a curious, enthusiastic, agile and talented forward thinker to support our Global DTC Mobile Apps team as a Mobile Product Manager Intern.
Our Product Management team for Mobile Apps works on uncovering and solving consumer pain points and/or business issues. For this reason, we're looking for a consumer-centric person, capable of working with many cross-functional partners while advocating for the right solution for our end consumer.
The Mobile Product Manager Intern will play a key role in the roll-out of our Mobile Apps roadmap, by focusing on one of our key focus areas: Buy and Manage.
As a Mobile Product Management Intern, you will join an agile team to define and launch initiatives that would help our customers buy and manage their orders on the mobile app. You will be mentored throughout the summer, directly by a Global DTC Product Manager, and you will also benefit from the constant collaboration with various teams (Innovation, Consumer Insights, Merchandising, Site Experience, UX, Engineering, etc.).
As a Mobile Product Management intern, you will:
* Collaborate closely with UX, business, and engineering teams throughout the entire product lifecycle
* Connect and work with cross functional partners around self-service and communication initiatives for buying and managing orders on the app
* Work closely with user research partners to uncover customer's pain points and drive solutions
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
* You have a strong interest in Mobile Apps and are passionate about improving the Consumer Experience in a retail app
* You are currently enrolled in an MBA or equivalent master's level program (ideally with a major in computer engineering or similar)
* You are highly proficient in Excel
* You have excellent communication skills
* You are comfortable with managing multiple projects simultaneously; highly organized and detail-oriented
* You have a strong bias for action
* You are excited to learn and grow in a fast-changing environment
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.