Position Title: Infrastructure Consultant -Maximo/Middleware/Databases
Reports To: Technical Manager
Our client a consultancy specialising in the provision of asset management services focused around Maximo EAM, has established requirement for a Maximo technical consultant to work on various technical tasks in relation to the installation/administration of Maximo and associated systems and databases
Provision of hands-on infrastructure services in Maximo environments. These may include installation and technical configuration in relation to a variety of systems including:
-Middleware (e.g. WebSphere)
- administration skills in relation to various databases (e.g. Oracle/SQL Server/DB2)
You should have solid hands-on experience of and a demonstrable track record of one or more of the following:
The successful candidate should have detailed knowledge and experience with:
* Design and Installation of Maximo in a multi cluster HADR configuration with understanding of how different requirements will drive the infrastructure design.
* WebSphere installation, configuration and performance tuning - specifically with Maximo
* WebSphere application server Authentication options for use with Maximo including Active Directory and SAML
* WebSphere security including cipher and certificate management.
* DBA in one or more of the following database platforms: DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle
* Experience in upgrading Maximo would also be advantageous.
Skills and Personal Qualities - Required:
Be able to manage the priorities and daily work activity for yourself and a small team of other consultants.
Be organised, methodical and proactive.
Ability to verbally explain complex issues in clear, plain English.
Ability to produce clear and accurate written English.
Strong communication and inter-personal skills both internally and with customers.
Technical Specification development and documentation.
Application configuration and customisation.
Maximo Application design.
Process Automation and Workflow development.
Conditional Expression development.
Report design and development. System Integration design and development. System upgrade and patching application.
Test Script development. Unit and System Test execution.
Skills and Personal Qualities - Desired:
Good intellectual and analytical problem-solving ability.
Demonstrate good networking skills and be able to establish strong personal relationships both internally and