• We are seeking a Manager - Corporate Security - IRM, to be part of Corporate Security Group, and play a key role in the overall management of a Cognizant-wide Information Risk Management practice for the Corporate Functions.
• Contribute towards the execution of policies, standards and procedures specific set by enterprise standards and account specific standards as they apply to Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance requirements from organizational perspective.
• Shall serve as the subject matter expert within corporate functions for risk management and related activities, as well as for all security matters
• Perform periodic Security Risk assessments and conduct related ongoing compliance monitoring activities with corporate standards as well as measure alignment with NIST and ISO27001, etc.
• Review security exceptions for the specific corporate function and identify risks
• Conduct risk assessments for all service lines of each corporate functions and advise the corporate leadership on risk mitigation
• Monitor the risk mitigation plans and help bring open risk to closure
• Work with internal and external auditors for any third party vendor assessments for corporate functions
• Provide periodic updates to the management on compliance efforts
• Develop and monitor security metrics for corporate functions
• Demonstrates proven expertise and success managing project work streams in system security, cyber security controls or information security management environment, specifically on the following information security domains:
o Security Architecture and Strategy (Integrated Risk Management)
o Identity & Access Management
o Data Leakage Prevention; Focus on Data Flow, Encryption
o Large Complex Program Execution/Implementation
o Security Function Design and Governance
o Incident Management
o Security Infrastructure
o Cloud Security
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
• Ability to present complex solutions and methods to business community.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management stuff
• Independent thinking, willingness to \"step outside the box\" and take reasonable, calculated risks.
• Must be reliable and adaptable
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Outstanding work ethic
• Passionate to learn about securing emerging threats and technologies
• Strong team player that collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources.
• Experience working with global teams across time zones, cultures and languages - provided by Dice