DZS (NSDQ: DZSI) is a global provider of leading-edge access, 5G transport, and enterprise communications platforms that enable the emerging hyper-connected, hyper-broadband world. A pioneer in disaggregated platforms, SDN, and virtualization, service providers and enterprises look to DZS for the innovation that leads to future-proof networks and outstanding performance. Over 1200 service providers, operators, and enterprises in over 120 countries have leveraged DZS innovation, open solutions, and agility to arm them with the network resources and deployment freedom they need to lead in their markets and deliver an unrivaled communications experience. With manufacturing, engineering, service and support centers of excellence spread across the globe, DZS is positioned to bring next-generation technologies and world-class solutions to service providers and enterprises who are poised to transform, compete and win.
Manager, Content and User Experience Web / Mobile serves as the primary contact for all aspects of the DZS web presence, handling a range of responsibilities that may include web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company.
Roles and responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager include but is not limited to the following:
* Develop and maintain content strategy for the website and associated mobile delivery vehicles
* Manage content development for the website and associated mobile delivery vehicles in alignment with content strategy and marketing initiatives
* Evangelize and train content creators on use of the content management platform
* Establish governance guidelines for content creation, approval and posting / self-publishing
* Write quality detailed business requirements documents (BRDs) and functional requirements definition, including user interface specifications, according to the release schedule deadlines.
* Work closely with IT, Customer Service, Marketing, Operations and other business units to deliver web/mobile content releases on schedule through business planning, requirements and user interface development, and quality assurance phases.
* Act as a platform expert, supporting the overall strategic roadmap to build highest quality customer self-service and e-commerce vehicle to support business objectives
* Conduct idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritization, and feature definition for web/mobile releases. Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
* Collects and analyzes web analytics and similar data; identifies opportunities to improve search engine optimization (SEO), time on site, web traffic, and other relevant metrics.
* Facilitate all content meetings, including content process design and content migration status.
* Maintain the focus, momentum and respect of the core team
* Clear and frequent communications to stakeholders; forecast implications of near-term decisions on future deliverables.
* Keep the big picture in focus, and deliver the small details
* Experience managing content development, content migration and user experience initiatives of medium to large corporate, multi-lingual web/mobile releases. Including management of internal and vendor teams (creative, technical, QA), strategic assets and documentation, cross-departmental communications, as well as on-going performance and status reporting.
* Excellent writing skills and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated experience with a variety of media development including graphic design, video production, photography, interactive design and web analytics
* Excellent project management skills
* Five (5)+ years of template and web/mobile content development with proven track record of launching data- and revenue-oriented interactive websites.
* Fluency in interactive/enterprise software process from information architecture, interaction design and technical perspective, ranging from simple, quick production to multi-platform integration - all with e-commerce and/or user experience integration and enhancement at the forefront. Working knowledge of user experience methodologies and practices.
* Results oriented, organized, highly motivated, detail-oriented, high energy and high sense of urgency
At DZS, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. DZS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.