Homestead Hills is now accepting applications for Maintenance Tech I to assist all maintenance personnel in the short term, preventative and emergency maintenance programs for the buildings, grounds and equipment at the campus. Responsibilities will include the completion of all assigned work orders and maintenance projects under the supervision of the Director of Facility Services. Must be available to work some weekends.
Must have experience with telecommunications and computer hardware.
We offer 21 days of PTO + PTO Payout Program, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Education Reimbursement & 401k with match.
Experience and Skills:
A. Education, Licenses and Certifications:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company's automobile insurance carrier.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Mechanical or maintenance experience required.
- Must have experience with telecommunications and computer hardware.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit efficient computer skills.
D. Physical Abilities:
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day.
- Climb up to five flights of stairs.
- Ability to use hand tools, automatic / electrical machinery, carts, and dollies.
- Ability to climb extension ladder up to and above roof height.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to swim at least 25 yards.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required. Benefits
Full Time Position Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout EVERY pay period.