LTD Factory Infrastructure Programmer / Analyst
The Job Responsibilities of Software Engineers are as follows but not limited to:
* Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software applications used by end-users or integrated with other applications by ISV partners.
* Uses modern software development methodologies and programming languages, follows secure coding practices and software legal compliance guidelines, analyzes user stories, writes both functional and test code, automates build and deployment, and performs unit integration and end-to-end testing of applications.
* Completes SDL tasks with the assistance of product security engineers and provides input to technical writers to complete product documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
* May also interact with end users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
An ideal candidate should be willing to exhibit the following behavioral traits:
* Self-starter, able to achieve results with minimal supervision.
* In-depth knowledge with Microsoft Office including use of VBA.
* Strong working knowledge in MS Excel including pivot tables, formulas, and VBA; MS Access or in similar field including advanced forms with dynamic connection to stored procedures on other databases.
* Strong business and client orientation skills.
* Good balancing skills between business and technical skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
* We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
* As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
* We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
* We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or in similar field with 3+ years' experience in the areas listed below, OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or in similar field with 2+ years' experience in the areas listed:
* Experience in database design and data modeling.
* Experience with developing .Net Web applications with a strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#.
1+ years of experience in the following (more than one is preferred):
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and .Net based development technologies, C#, VB and ADO.
* Working knowledge of MS Infopath.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
* Experience with XML would be an added advantage.
* Background in project controls is highly desired.
* Knowledge of silicon product development, semi-conductor facilities systems and/or tools are highly desired.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJRHillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing