Calling all Level 3 Systems Engineer - Mobile Devices (TS/SCI)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000A bit about us:
***This position requires an active TS/SCI Security Clearance***
The Systems Engineer will analyze business and technical requirements from a wide range of sources and convert them into systems requirement specifications. This role will then lead systems design, development and implementation activities. The systems engineer will also be responsible for ensuring the documentation of requirements, architecture and design details.
This position requires familiarity with existing and emerging technologies that provide Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and policy control for mobile phones and apps. It also requires familiarity with emerging tablet technologies.
Well suited candidates should be looking for a challenge, an opportunity to showcase their technical skills, and a chance to contribute to the National Security of our nation.
This position requires a TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain a CI Poly. Also, an IAT Level II certification (e.g.: Security+, SSCP or GSEC) is required. Candidates should have a High School degree and 10 years relevant experience, or an Associates Degree and 8 years, or a Bachelors Degree and 6 years, or a Masters and 4 years, or a PhD and 2 years experience.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Qualifications: ***This position requires an active TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and have the interpersonal skills to operate effectively in a fast-moving team. They must have the necessary skills and experience to perform the following tasks.
Desired Core Skills:
Engineer solutions for unclassified smartphone mobile device management systems and Windows-based tablet solutions.
Analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system
- Analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.