There is a current Software Developer role available with one of Robert Half Technology's clients. This is a position's main duty is to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Traverse City, Michigan area.
What you get to do every day
- Carry out code-review at regular intervals and come together with other developers
- Supply clear and consistent contact around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Rectify and produce production support
- Can you maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems? This job might be for you
- Join up with Scrum team to ensure factual work estimatesJob Requirements:
- Less than one year of experience
- Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred
- If you're looking for job openings and have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., you might be a good fit for this position.
- We are particularly looking for candidates with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Candidates with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) will be the best fit for this position
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are familiar with Scrum
- Candidates with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., will be the best fit for this position
- Prior work with API design
- ASP.NET experience required
- .NET Framework experience desired
- Well-founded grasp of Angular JS
- Experience with Kotlin
- Proven knowledge of Java Application Development
- Proficiency in C#
- Mobile App Development experience
- General familiarity with React
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.