Our client is fast becoming a leader in market leader in their sector. Due to phenomenal growth within their market space, they are now looking to add 20-40 additional heads to their engineering team in the coming months. Due to their current expansion plans, they are actively seeking a Lead Mobile Engineer (Android/iOS) to work with the current technical team to continue innovating our clients existing Android and iOS apps and contribute to the design process.
You are passionate about all thing's technology, with a keen, broader interest in design, development, usability, and technology. You will have a responsive or adaptive experience, working collaboratively with colleagues. You have a desire to adopt and put into practice emerging technologies. We require excellent client facing skills with the ability to explain technically complex solutions and how they meet and fulfil business objectives, identifying and designing solutions. You will develop best-in-class apps across both iOS and Android. We need someone with the ability to work efficiently and concurrently across multiple projects
- Proficient on both Android and iOS would be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiar and comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Experience with cross platform development would be an added advantage
- Strong Kotlin/Swift skills
- Passion for building pixel perfect UI
- Understanding of visual design principles for mobile applications
- Knowledge of structural design patterns such as MVC, MVP and MVVM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven to pursue new and smarter ways of doing things with a real pride in finding solutions
- A positive, collaborative mindset and a desire to deliver real business value to the customer
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a certain degree of uncertainty
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand-new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering a fantastic opportunity for career development progression.
The salary package is market leading. In terms of package, you will be offered a competitive bonus structure, pension, and other exceptional benefits. Fantastic opportunity to join a great client in a high-profile role, interviews scheduled, send CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.