At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world's water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
We have an opportunity for a Lead Mobile App Architecture to join our Golden Valley, MN or Apex, NC team. You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) driving the technical aspects of POCs (proof of concepts), MVPs (minimum viable products) as well as the technical architecture for large scale rollouts of mobile (IOS and Android) as well as web apps. This will be achieved through collaboration with IoT technology and digital marketing teams as well as business stakeholders. #LI-KS
* Work closely with app development teams to enable app developers to build new apps and features with desired speed and quality
* Demonstrate sound technical judgement and play a critical role as the main technical authority / SME on all app related technical implementation activities - take technical ownership of the apps from end to end
* Define architecture for iOS and Android smartphone and tablet applications, and for web applications
* Collaborate with IoT architecture team for integration of back end applications / services developed on AWS, designing new APIs and features, and integration with other enterprise systems such as Salesforce, Boomi, Adobe, etc.
* Collaborate with UX designers and business stakeholders to ensure the technical feasibility of app designs
* 8+ years of hands-on Application architecture & development experience
* 2 years mobile application architecture experience with applications released in app stores with high ratings.
* Good understanding of front-end technologies and platforms : React Native preferred
* Expert user of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN/AWS Code Commit
* Experience with apps for IoT products and solutions based on AWS services
* Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions now or in the future
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory