Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
As a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer on the Endpoint Security squad, you will be working on an Agile team focused on Endpoint Security technologies and processes. We are looking for someone who is passionate about security and has the experience with the best security solutions that will protect and reduce the risk of our endpoints (workstations, servers, etc.), where possible. This role will suit someone who has solid attention to detail, as well as the motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge on automation and security standard methodologies. As a senior member of the Endpoint Security squad, this position will also contribute to development and execution of the overall strategy and roadmap for endpoint security at DTCC. This position will be responsible for deploying new solutions (i.e. endpoint detection and response capabilities) as well improve upon existing solutions to deliver the best level of protection. Your Primary Responsibilities
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- The main focus areas for the Endpoint Security Agile squad are the following:
- Identify and analyze all security solutions currently deployed on endpoint systems (workstations and servers)
- Implement security solutions that allow for reduction of agents where possible on endpoint systems
- Identify & implement automation capabilities to reduce the human touchpoint when operational issues occur
- Build documentation and playbooks for strong processes to support the security posture on systems
- Partner with other stakeholders to ensure that solutions are improved upon post implementation
- Identify out of the box solutions for managing security on endpoints
- Identify process improvements for automation of security hardening checks on workstations, servers, and databases.
- Work closely with Security Architecture team to identify improvements on existing solutions & designs on new security solutions.
- Proactively identify new feature functionality to be implemented to improve security on endpoints such as workstations and servers.
- Find security control gaps in Production and propose solutions for implementation.
- Train Security Operations team members on playbooks for Production implementation & maintenance.
- Determine automation opportunities and act as the domain specialist to guide and shape how automation is enabled
- Consistently abide by change control requirements for our services
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong Information Security experience in Network and Endpoint Security (i.e. DLP, Endpoint Detection and Response, File Integrity, and SIEM).
- In depth knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows), technology/web platforms (Server, Network, Application, Databases, Cloud)
- Strong scripting and programming knowledge with good understanding of language fundamentals (Python, PowerShell, Chef, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Cybersecurity engineering, design, implementation and documentation
- Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures
- Good understanding of network and infrastructure (Networking protocol knowledge is an advantage- TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS etc.)
- Experience working in Agile squads is a plus
- Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) and ITIL V3 certification are a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliver on timely manner
- Strong partnership ability to work with internal, external partners and vendors
- Advocates for security and compliance when interacting with other teams
- Creates and maintains useful, well-structured and error free documentation
- Communicates complicated issues clearly and succinctly to various levels of the business & senior management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance. - provided by Dice