Working for Playtech
We operate a people first approach to our business and are highly focused on providing our team with the tools they need to excel. The team work hard and smart, investing their time and expertise in an environment which provides the freedom to express themselves and innovate.
We are a fast-growing, fast-moving company in a dynamic industry. Our sales teams bring many exciting opportunities and our strike rate in closing business is excellent. Our R&D teams are always working on new, innovative products. You will need to be a self-starter who can adapt to a changing environment to support the company's ambitious growth plans.
You will report to the Technical Services Manager and your responsibilities will include:
* Design and deploy complex infrastructure, using manual and automated deployment tools
* Configure high availability including Clustering, Microservices and Load Balancing
* Install and upgrade Neon in high-availability environments (cloud, VMware Fault Tolerance, SQL clustering, Service Fabric etc)
* Plan, script and implement business critical Neon upgrades, minimising business impact
* Act as technical lead on a project
* Supervise and support system implementations and go lives
* Maintain internal development and QA environments
* Produce high-quality system and implementation documentation
* Provide second-line support for technical incidents and generally assist and advise the helpdesk team
* Remain customer focused to ensure that we always deliver an outstanding level of service