We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineering Build Lead who will be part of a large team, particularly engaged in the Build and Implementation Phase of the Project and eventually ongoing Service Support within a large Implementation Programme for the MoD (ISS) customer.
You will need to hold the highest level of UK Security Clearance.
Now, more than ever we are ensuring the continuity of critical services that matter and we are still recruiting during these challenging times.If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there's a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help. From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure we'll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better. Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Lead to be part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be part of Intelligence Services and be responsible for the build, implement and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key services within both new and established Data Centres.
- Our Engineers work in a supportive team environment, where initiative and continuous technical development is encouraged.
- Our operating model is to work with new client requirements to design and build the Infrastructure which is home to virtualised environments, and thereafter to provide a 'business as usual' service to maintain and enhance the delivered business critical systems, whilst adhering to customer SLAs.
- You will have the opportunity to work across all elements of this project, building your technical competence, client facing and team leading skills.
Build your career with us.
- Successful candidates will have an excellent understanding of IaaS, cloud and virtualisation concepts, have OS sysadmin experience and ability to automate through a range of tools and languages.
- Our programme works across a wide range of technical skillsets, and you will be able to demonstrate competence in at least four of the following areas.
- Operating Systems (Build / Support / Administration)
- Microsoft Windows 2012 / 2016 / 2019
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer...... click apply for full job details