Title : Lead Corporate Cyber Security Analyst
Location : Chicago, IL
Position : Full time
Salary : As per market
Visa status : "U.S. Citizens, GCH and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
No Visa sponsorship
Non-Locals ok but no relocation reimbursement.
Excellent Market Salary + Full Benefits
Relevant Work Experience:
- • 5 years of experience as a IT/cyber security architect in a large corporate environment.
- • Current CISSP certification would be a plus
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Identification of department unique cyber security gaps.
- • Champion and guide different departments to successfully adopt and adapt processes and
- procedures to ensure compliance with corporate information security policies through a
- multi-year roadmap.
- • Excellent communication skills and ability to build consensus and establishing collaboration
- with team members from every department
- • Development of cyber security risk assessments
- • Participation in the planning and execution of a corporate incident response team for a
- detected incident
- • Assist in developing cyber security educational material
- • Demonstrated initiative to remain current with technical cyber security changes.
- • Participate in evaluating proposed projects, software vendors, and Company's business
- practices for potential cyber concerns, and assist in the development of policy and procedure
- to address the concerns
- • Participate in strategic planning to address emerging security threats and enhance
- Company's cyber posture
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- • Bachelor's degree in computer science or other IT-related technical degree.
- • Strong written and verbal interpersonal communications skills.
- • A functional understanding of the following:
- o NIST - Cybersecurity Framework
- o NIST - 800-53 Security Controls
- • Prior experience with information security management.
- • Experience with monitoring, collecting and analyzing device, system and application logs for
- attempted and/or achieved unauthorized access into our environment
- • Familiarity with Microsoft Windows client/server and Office 365, Cisco enterprise
- networking, and other modern workplace technology platforms
- • Must be able to pass a background check prior to hire.
Thanks n' Regards,
SGIC Cloud Technologies Inc.
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
- provided by Dice