TSR is a premier National U.S. Staffing company with over 40 years of staffing excellence.
Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a L2 Technical Support professional on an initial 1 year contract with a possibility of extension.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CANDIDATES MUST WORK ON OUR W2. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES PLEASE!!!!
Work Location: New Castle, DE (Remote until further notice)
Cyber Security Services is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Technology Analyst for providing L2 support for the Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to oversee the Operations related work and projects, Security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, Manage the production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in UNIX & Wintel technologies.
Candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, network protocols, networking issues and solutions, system monitoring, databases, and storage. The candidate may act as a member of quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems. Applicant may be asked to initially focus on compliance-related projects which may include but not limited to the following tasks: sync-up of inventories, coordination efforts related to as well as implementation of certificate renewals and migration efforts, COB test coordination efforts, coordination of required environment scans and tests and the implementation of any remediation required for resulting vulnerabilities.
Strong candidates will possess the following qualifications:
* • Certifications (CISSP, ITIL, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, Redhat, Solaris, MCSE)
* • Hands on experience with Unix scripting, SQL and ability to write complex queries
* • Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
* Security Infrastructure technologies Such as Cyberark, SailPoint, Cisco Client, Entrust, Token Technologies, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Data Protection/Security Technologies, PKI Infrastructure.
* Linux, Red Hat, Solaris, AIX, Windows Server and other Unix based operating systems
* Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Sun One Web servers)
* Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere)
* Databases (Oracle, SQL server, Sybase)
* Understanding of Programming languages (Java, Perl, C/C++,)
* Thorough understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
* Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and ATTRIBUTES:
* Provide Technical Application Support Leadership for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
* Production and UAT Environment Troubleshooting expertise.
* Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
* Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
* Provide Technical Mentoring.
* Lead Operations-related projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated with the applications in scope.
* Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
* Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
* Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations
* Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
* Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Schedule: Regular Days EST with weekend On-Call
Please contact me directly if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or to discuss our referral program if you know anyone that may be interested.
Senior Technical Recruiter